Few selected NGOs across Europe.
We know they are doing a good job, and they will make sure all the money raised through the fundraising will reach destination and will be dedicated to sustainable education.
iPad4Africa will donate all proceeds from fundraising to:
- the Spanish NGO Aldeas Infantiles, providing meals to the kids in the schools of the Lesotho slum, South Africa
- the Italian NGO COE who supports the Primary school “L’Espoir” in Douala, Cameroun
- the UK-based NGO Harambee Schools Kenya who is building new schools in the area of Gilgil, Kenya
- the Italian-based NGO Jus Vitae, who works with shool kids in Bujumbura, Burundi
- the UK-based NGO Mali Development Group who supports the education of children in Bamako and Kouroulamini, Mali
- the italian-based NGO Proteus who is building a school in Lakasa, Zambia
- the Spanish NGO Sunrise Africa Bilbao who is building schools in the orphanages in Tutu, Ghana
- the Italian-based NGO We Work It Works who is building new schools in Antintorona, Madagascar